Available to sole proprietorships (DBAs), non-profit organizations
and IOLTAs, this business account earns interest at highly competitive
market rates. Designed for qualifying businesses that need unlimited
checkwriting and want to earn interest on their account balances.
This account pays interest on collected balances for sole proprietorships (DBAs), non-profit organizations and IOLTAs.
Monthly Service Fee: Fee includes 350 FREE deposits, deposited items,
ACH received and checks per statement cycle. Per item fee if over 350
per month. Minimum daily balance to offset maintenance fee - $2,500.
Interest: Interest paid at highly competitive market rates, subject
to change daily, compounded and paid monthly on average daily
- Other Services:
- Unlimited 24-hour access to balances and account transfers on MetroLine telephone banking service
- Access to Visa/MasterCard Merchant Services, Small Business Loans, and Letters of Credit
- Direct Deposit Origination and Other Treasury Management Services available
- Online Banking Features:
- Free Online Banking
- Free Bill Pay
- Unlimited 24-hour use of MetroNet Internet banking*
- Online check imaging - view or print images of your cleared checks.
- Plus other great features
- Other Benefits:
- Bank by telephone, mail, online or in any branch location.
- Free Metropolitan Check Card with no per-transaction fees.
Important information about procedures for opening a new account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money-laundering
activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify
and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What
this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name,
address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify
you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying