You can have the best Internet banking product available. It's called MetroNet and it's available from Metropolitan National Bank, your nearby and neighborly bank.
All the convenience of Internet banking with many added benefits to meet the needs of your growing business. You also have the option to add MetroPay online bill payment service to your account.
Ever needed to get to the bank, but just couldn't get out of the office? With MetroNet Business, the bank is right at your fingertips - online and available whenever you are. Metropolitan's MetroNet Business offers all the conveniences of Internet banking with many added benefits to meet the needs of your growing business.
If you are a business owner looking for powerful and secure online access to your accounts, consider MetroNet Business. With an Internet connection and a secure browser, make it easy and safe to handle many of your business transactions from your computer 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Check balances, including float information.
- View account activity since your last statement.
- View and print images of checks and deposits.
- Transfer funds quickly and easily between your Metropolitan accounts.
- Initiate ACH (Automated Clearing House) payroll direct deposits to your employees.
- Send Federal employment tax payments online.
- Search your account history.
- View and print your statements.
- Export account information to finance software packages or spreadsheets.
- Initiate payments to vendors via ACH.
- Send domestic wire transfers.
- Obtain current rate information.
- Concentrate funds from deposit accounts used by your company's outlying locations - anywhere in the United States
- Assign different levels of access for your employees with specific transaction controls and dollar limits.
- Provide nontransactional "View Only" information access to specific users (CPAs, etc.).
- Add MetroPay Online Bill Payment service to your account.
- Enroll your accounts in eStatements.
Why you're safe with MetroNet Business:
Metropolitan National Bank is committed to providing the safest and most secure online banking services available. MetroNet customers are given both a MetroNet ID and a password to access the system. While you are logged on to MetroNet, we furnish the strongest encryption available for Internet communications. Our server is firewall-protected, keeping your information invisible from others on the Internet. We also provide an automatic time-lapse logout should you unexpectedly leave your computer while logged on to MetroNet.
What you need to get started on MetroNet Business:
- A Metropolitan National Bank checking account. MetroNet users can have access to all types of accounts from checking to savings, loans and more, but must have checking account linked to MetroNet.
- Internet access
- Secure Internet browser with 128-bit encryption. You can only access MetroNet with browsers that support the 128-bit security standard.
- A MetroNet agreement signed by authorized representatives of the business.
- 486, Pentium or better PC with Windows 95 or later / Apple Macintosh G3 or better with OS 9 or later.
- A minimum of 24 MB of memory.
- VGA graphics display card and a 256-color monitor.
- Modem - 28.8 or faster.
- Space available on your hard drive for downloading files.
Check out our Online Demonstration, call the Internet Banking Department at (501) 312-5583, 1-866-796-3876 toll-free, or e-mail us at email@example.com for more details.