With MetroLine telephone banking, you are never more
than a phone call away from your banking accounts. Check your balances,
transfer funds, check loan payments and payoffs and obtain account
information from any touch-tone phone. Through MetroLine, you can have a
report of your account transactions faxed to you. Simply call
501-376-3876 (Little Rock number) and follow our automated menu.
Manage your money by phone - 24 hours a day:
- Automated self-service access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Check account balances and verify recent transactions.
- Transfer money between linked Metropolitan accounts.
- Get current rate and product information.
- Report a lost or stolen ATM or MetroCheck debit card.
- Merchant check verification.
Taking advantage of this time saving service is easy:
- MetroLine - Benton -- Dial 501-776-3870.
- MetroLine - Conway -- Dial 501-329-5656.
- MetroLine - Little Rock/Pulaski County -- Dial 501-376-3876.
- MetroLine - Sheridan-- Dial 870-917-1605.
- Enter your account number and PIN to access your accounts.
Get personalized attention from a Metropolitan customer service
representative for more detailed account or service questions. Our
Telephone Banking customer service representatives are available to help
you Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Their phone number is