Introducing Metropolitan National Bank’s latest innovative program – Metropolitan Round-Up. This new service is an easy way for our customers to save money and balance their checkbook by rounding up their debit card purchases to the next dollar. It’s simple and the savings can really add up!
1. What you need*:
- A Metropolitan Personal Checking Account
- A MetroCheck VISA® Debit Card
- A Metropolitan Round-Up Account
2. How it works:
- Make a purchase with your MetroCheck debit card (i.e. $4.15)
- The amount will automatically be rounded up to the next whole dollar (i.e. $5.00)
- The difference will be deposited into your Metropolitan Round-Up Account (i.e. $0.85)
3. Why it’s a great idea:
- Everyone needs to be saving money for the future
- Balancing your checkbook will be easier than ever
- It’s automatic – once you sign up there’s nothing you have to remember or anything extra you have to do!
Call or stop by any “Nearby & Neighborly” Metropolitan National Bank location today to enroll and start to “Round-Up” your savings today!
Click here to see our “Terms & Conditions” and to print out an easy Enrollment Form!
Important information about procedures for opening a new account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money-laundering
activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify
and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What
this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name,
address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify
you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying